Jurisdiction & Why there is NO legitimate Priesthood or Mass
January 5, 2020
Click here for the full article.
Here we introduce the subject of papal jurisdiction, which lies at the root of the modernist polemic that attempts to justify the Traditionalist ministrations that lead to great sacrilege on the part of men who aspire to be faithful. We are content here to provide the proof that earnest good-willed truth seekers desire. Those who love the truth will find it here, and those who do not have eyes already blinded and hearts that are hardened.
References to Church dogma, canon law and the works of the Church’s greatest theologians and saints are contained herein so that one may see that the positions stated here are not my own, but are rather truths handed down to us by Christ Himself through his Holy apostles, fathers, councils and Vicars of old.
Today the Catholic Church is not what it used to be. Before Oct. 9, 1958 Catholics had a Pope and the magisterium to guide their Church. She provides the Holy, valid and licit mass and all seven sacraments to nourish her faithful. Today, all of that is gone. The Church is being punished because the majority of Her members, high and low, became so perverted that it sank deeper and deeper until She has at last seems to be extinguished.
Only Her small remnant remains; but it is scattered, driven into the wilderness, and are for a time, as it was in the beginning, invisible hidden in catacombs, in homes, in mountains, in lurking places. For a time, the remnant Church has been swept, as it were from the face of the earth. Such a time in church history was the universal and unanimous testimony of the Fathers of the early Church.
Good Catholics are obedient to the laws of the Church and are not concerned about whether they be divine laws or Church laws. Today, we find a whole population of false Catholics who are Traditionalists always looking to do the very thing Reverend Kearney is warning against here: they are looking for ways to say a law is NOT a divine law so they can call it a Church law, and thereby persuade you to believe they have the freedom to break it. You will see this below.
- “Natural and Divine law do not admit of the use of epikeia, since the Divine Author of such law has foreseen every contingency (like these latter days with no priests).” Rev. Davis, Dr. of Theology
- “The Pope gives their jurisdiction to the bishops; and no bishop may exercise his office before being recognized and confirmed by the pope.” Reverend Ludwig Ott
- “He who claims to possess delegated jurisdiction has the burden of proving the delegation.” Can. 200
- “Rather ought everyone to submit to death, than to receive the Sacrament of Communion from the hand of a heretic.” Pope St. Gregory the Great
- “Mass may not be said in churches of heretics or schismatics, even though they were in the past properly consecrated or blessed.” 1917 Code of Canon Law, Canon 823
- “Gather ye together His saints to Him: who set His covenant before sacrifices.” Psalm 49:5
- There are two things necessary by a Necessity of Means (must have) to get to Heaven: water baptism and believing the Catholic Faith.
- “The Roman Pontiff is above canon law, but any bishop is inferior to that law and consequently cannot modify it.” Pope Benedict XIV
- “Episcopal consecration is reserved to the Roman Pontiff, and no bishop is allowed to consecrate anyone unless he is certain of the papal mandate. ” (Code of Canon Law, canon 953)
- “Amen, amen, I say to you: He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold but climbeth up another way, the same is a thief and a robber. But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.” (John 10:1-2)
- “In saying that papal adoption [investiture] is necessary, we do not mean it is merely necessary because of ecclesiastical law currently in force; we mean it is necessary by the divine law itself.” (Msgr. Van Noort, Dogmatic Theology, 1957, Vol. 2, p. 323)
- “There is no real objection to this doctrine in the fact that CATHOLICS ARE FORBIDDEN TO RECEIVE ABSOLUTION FROM SCHISMATICAL PRIESTS; it is forbidden because it is an act of communicatio in sacris with schismatics, NOT BECAUSE THE ABSOLUTION WOULD BE INVALID.” Rev. Mahoney
- “Infamy of law ceases (ex. offering NO Missae) only on dispensation granted by the Apostolic See.” Can 2295
- “Heretics who return to the Church must be received as laymen, even though they have been formerly priests or bishops in the Church.” St. Optatus
Read on by clicking the link below for a comprehensive study of most of the terms you’ll may need to know when conversing on the subject with those you are interested in the truth, but may have difficult questions.