Stay-at-home Catholic Overview
Be Catholic. Stay at Home
Catholics who stay at home on Sunday (i.e. don’t attend any “masses”) are are MOST ASSUREDLY in the true Catholic Church, outside of which there is no salvation.
These are souls with a true devotion to Mary
“Whoever wishes to be saved, needs above all to hold the Catholic faith; unless each one preserves this whole and inviolate, he will without a doubt perish in eternity.” The Athanasian Creed, Sess. 8, Nov. 22, 1439, Pope Eugene IV, ex cathedra, Cantate domino, 1441: (Decrees of the Ecumenical Councils, Vol. 1, pp. 550-553; Denzinger 39-40.)
“There is no salvation outside the Catholic Church. Anyone who resists this truth perishes.” St. Louis Marie de Montfort (1673-1716)
- We are in the days of the Great Apostasy clearly foretold by St. Paul in 2 Thessalonians, which is now clearly a Universal falling away from the true, Pre-Vatican II authentic Catholic Faith. This is evidenced in every parish in the entire world by the imposition of the dinner table of Martin Luther, which stands in front of the Altar for a Sacrifice. But, the sacrifice, by definition, cannot take place on a table, which today can be found in every so-called ‘catholic’ church building in the entire world.
- In referring to the last days, Christ promised that only His Elect would not be deceived. All who attend the Novus Ordo Missal, (the new mass), are deceived and by definition, are outside the true Church of God: the True Catholic Church.
- Ignorance has never been a means of salvation. (Fr. Goffine, 1687) Today, there are many wicked heresies like invincible ignorance, which have fooled people into believing ideas condemned by Christ and His Catholic Church. They cause unthinking, deceived people to fall into heresy and fall outside the pale of the the Church. No ” heretic shall be worthy of eternal life.” Pope Eugene IV, ex Cathedra, Cantate domino, 1441.
- It is true. Heretics cannot go to heaven. This is Church dogma. Council of Florence, Pope Eugene IV, ex Cathedra, Cantate domino, 1441: “The Most Holy Roman Church firmly believes, professes and preaches that none of those existing outside the Catholic Church, not only pagans, but also Jews, and heretics, and schismatics, can ever be partakers of eternal life, but that they are to go into the eternal fire “which was prepared for the devil, and his angels,” (Mt. 25:41) unless before death they are joined with Her…”
- Only true Catholics who stay at home on Sunday (i.e. don’t attend any “masses”) are in the true Catholic Church. This is because no more are there true masses in the world, only pagan ones. Those attending pagan false masses have become heretics. True Catholics hold fast to the faith. Instead, they keep Holy the Sabbath by praying the ordinary of the Holy Mass found in the original 1945 text of the immemorial Latin Tridentine Mass, according to the Council of Trent, with complete Latin and English text the Mass. There are no revisions, but additions made according to the Papal decrees dating from 1945 to the end of Pope Pius XII’s reign. It can be found in our store.
- The Catholic Church does not have a pope anymore. This has been true since Pius XII died Oct. 9, 1958. See YouTube “Papal Impostors”, found on our website under Topics. White smoke can only go up if a Pope has been elected and if he accepts the pontificate and if he receives the other Cardinals.
After the white smoke went up and over 200,000 faithful cheered; many of us believe the Holy Ghost touched his heart and, the new pope changed his mind and announced that he would not go along with the liberalization of the Catholic Church. As a result, he was overthrown where after, in the same Conclave–which is forbidden by Canon law–a new pope was elected to replace the true pope; and for the first time in Catholic history, a Freemason ascended to the Chair of St. Peter who immediately enlarged the College of Cardinals from about 51 Cardinals to 85, breaking with Catholic precedent in order to stack the College of Cardinals with fellow masons in the event of a counter-coup which never occurred. Many of the older holy Princes of the Church, cardinals and bishops, were soon thereafter forced into retirement.
- Within 34 days, the notorious and disgraced Bishop Montini was brought back to the Vatican and was the first Cardinal consecrated by the Freemason “pope” John 23. This so-called pope shamelessly took the name of a 15th Century Antipope in order to show those ‘in the know’ that he was uncanonically, or at the very least, irregularly elected.
- In 1965 every single bishop in the whole world apostatized against the faith by signing the Vatican II documents which contain mountains of heresies condemned by the TRUE Catholic Church, including Cardinals Marcel Lefebvre and Archbishop Ngo-dinh Thuc; and as a result, ALL of them lost their faculties, and now the true Catholic Church has no clergymen whatsoever.
- All the offspring Latin “mass” sects are a product of these two apostate “bishops”, all thereby, directly rooted in the Novus Ordo Vatican II Sect.
- Therefore, God permitted our ordinary means of salvation to be taken away as a punishment but left His elect the extraordinary means of salvation, as there would be no true priests of God in the world left to offer the true Sacrifice. We are now in the time, always known by the Church and taught in holy Scriptures, that was to occur in the latter days of the world.
- Today, true Catholics hold the faith spiritually, as they are no longer able to assist at a true Catholic Mass or receive the body and blood of Christ.
- There are only two (2) sacraments available today: baptism and marriage. Neither require a priest. See the Council of Trent.
- Baptism is the only sacrament absolutely necessary for salvation. See the Council of Trent.
- Forgiveness of mortal sins can be obtained through perfect acts of contrition. Penance together with the willingness to re-confess our sins if God sends us a true priest of God (which is no longer possible, per the Council of Trent) if there are no priests.
- To be saved one must be baptized, hold the Catholic faith, do penance, do acts of charity and die in a state of grace (i.e. no mortal sin on their soul).
- There are no exceptions to the rule of avoiding all “masses”. Participating in them makes one a heretic, and heretics cannot go to heaven. This is Catholic dogma, that is: one cannot save himself in a non-Catholic Church, even if it calls itself ‘Catholic’, which is the deception our Lord warned us about in the last days.
- The Novus Ordo (New Order in Latin, as in New World Order) diocesan parish system is a counterfeit sect (not a ‘Church’) and offers no true masses, only pagan/Satanic rituals, “Having an appearance indeed of godliness but denying the power thereof. Now these avoid”. 2 Timothy 3:5-6.
- No sect, Latin-speaking or otherwise, which professes to be Catholic, like the SSPX, SSPV or CMRI or independent chapels are truly Catholic. The men running them are heretics.
They are all rooted in the Novus Ordo Sect. Our only duty as True Catholics is to go ONLY TO OUR LOCAL PARISHES. In the ‘good old days’, one needed permission from his priest to attend Mass in another part of town. This is Church law.
Today, no true Catholic may assist at the new mass, and therefore, since there is no place else to go where the true faith may be discussed and practiced, logically, the only place for the true worship is at home: reading and praying the true Mass prayers and taking a spiritual communion and avoiding all non-Catholic sects, even the once Catholic church buildings near our homes.
- All such sects appear to be Catholic but are false Catholic organizations which deceive people by the millions into following their leaders into hell. According to St. Cyril of Alexandria, “Let no one at that day say in his heart…unless God willed it, He would not have permitted it. NO: the Apostle forewarns you, saying beforehand, God shall send them a strong delusion, not that they may be excused, but condemned.” Cyril of Alexandria, Catech. XV, 16-17; See also St. Paul 2 Thessalonians.
“No man can find salvation except in the Catholic Church. Outside the Catholic Church one can have everything except salvation. One can have honor, one can have sacraments, one can sing alleluia, one can answer amen, one can have faith in the Name of the Father and the Son and of the Holy Ghost, and preach it too, but never can one find salvation except in the [true] Catholic Church.” St. Augustine (354-430), Bishop and Doctor of the Catholic Church
- The true Catholic Church today is how St. Athanasius describes it: “Even if Catholics faithful to Tradition are reduced to a handful, they are the ones who are the true Church of Jesus Christ.”
- Do not believe me. Research the present Great Apostasy for yourself. The salvation of your immortal soul depends on it. Everyone is presumed to know the Law of God and to know of the Catholic Church. It is what God requires of each of us. He requires we earnestly seek the truth. Without good will, many will fail in their search. Catholics are required not only to learn their faith and not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God.
- If you consecrate yourself to Mary in the manner of St. Louis as our holy popes of old advised, devoutly pray the 15-decade Rosary each day (the “Luminous” mysteries are not from Mary, but from JP2 the false pope), devoutly wear her livery (the Brown Scapular), resolve to keep the 10 Commandments, abjure from your past false religious affiliations, make perfect acts of contrition and humbly each day ask Mary to free you from all sin, error, and heresy, then she will surely show you what I have written is true.
“When the Holy Spirit, her spouse, finds Mary in a soul, he hastens there and enters fully into it. He gives himself generously to that soul according to the place it has given to his spouse. One of the main reasons why the Holy Spirit does not work striking wonders in souls is that he fails to find in them a sufficiently close union with his faithful and inseparable spouse.” St Louis Marie De Montfort, Fn 36-38 “True Devotion to Mary.”