How To Pray The Rosary
There are ONLY 15 decades of the Holy Rosary: Joyful, Sorrowful, Glorious
The “Luminous mysteries” are not authentic, and come from the false pope John Paul II, who was secretly hateful of our Blessed Mother.
Note: never pray the “Fatima Prayer” as a part of the Rosary. See our explanation here.
- While holding the Crucifix in your hand, recite the: “Apostles Creed”I believe in God the Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord, Who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried; He descended into hell; the third day He arose again from the dead; He ascended into Heaven, and sitteth at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty; From thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Ghost, the Holy Catholic Church, the Communion of Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.
- On the first bead recite the: “Our Father”Our Father Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.
- On the three small beads recite the “Hail Mary” for an increase in the supernatural virtues of Faith, Hope and Charity.Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
- Recite the “Glory be to the Father”Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
- Call to mind the first Mystery and reflect upon it then on the large bead recite, the “Our Father.”
- On the ten small beads, recite the “Hail Mary” keeping in mind the mystery.
- Recite the “Glory be to the Father.”
After the fifth decade or at the end of all 15 if you pray all 15 in a day, recite the Salve Regina (“Hail Holy Queen”):
“Hail Holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy towards us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary!
V- Pray for us, O holy Mother of God.
R- That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.”
Click to Open the PDF